Re: Subject: best polish/sealer

Check out Zaino products (www.zainobros.com). On the RX7 list, we have
investigated these products and I use them on both my cars. VERY effective and the
absolute best I've ever used. You will not believe the incredible depth Zaino adds
to your paint and it's ability to mask small scratches and swirl marks is
incredible. Sal Zaino is very accessible and will even talk your ear off on the
phone if you need hand holding.

> From: mikechaves@domain.elided
>
> quick question
> what kind of waxes or polishes are people using on their bimmers.? is
> Zymol good, or the meguiars or mothers the way to go?

regards,
Brad

- -- -- brad barber ... http://home.swbell.net/bradrx7
'91 M5 fast ... '93 RX7 much faster