Re: CHP Volvos

Over here in the UK, quite a few constabularies use BMWs as patrol cars (I
know Hampshire and Surrey have loads of them).  Don't know which ones though
- - they take the badge off.  The krauts use them, and I've seen pictures of a
couple of Autobahn pursuit M3s.

In the UK, the main motorway pursuit cars are Volvo T-5 estates, though
there's loads of unmarked Carlton/Omegas running around.  There's a rumour
that one or two Lotus Carltons are out there, just WAITING for someone in a
Ferrari so they can get them in a Family car ;-) A few police forces are
getting quite exotic - Strathclyde have a Lotus Elite, Hull has a couple of
Impreza WRCs.