FS 92 525iT

I'm looking to sell my touring.want something smaller, here's the details:
cashmere beige / parchment leather; all the typical stuff obc etc
6 disc cd
factory roof rack
heated seats
100,000 miles (certainly doesnt look it)
dinan stage 2 suspension
jim c chip
17x8 akt m5s wheels (fake M5 wheels) with michellin piolot xgtz's (about 8k
miles on tires)
almost due for inspec. 2, which i'll before selling (unless i trade it in)
all normal wear items already replaced; water pump, fuel pump, thrust arm
bushings, battery
asking 16,500
located in cal, sf bay area
thanks for your time, i won't repost this!!
mike ottati