E36 M3 stuff for sale

I have a Dinan strut tower brace for sale. retail at $499, I'm
willing
to part for $275.  I also have a Dinan throttle body for
M50/S50(325/'95 M3) for sale.  Places like BMP or TMS usually sell
theirs for about $300 plus you need to send them your for core.  I'm
asking $225, no core, so in the future you can take it off, sell it,
when you sell your car and put back the factory one.  All the above
stuff are from my friend's '94 325i, they are about six month old, in
perfect shape, he's selling them because he no longer has the car.
gk