SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE! **FOR SALE: 98 M3/4**

Hi everyone,

I mistakenly listed the price at 28K which is NOT what I was thinking.  :)

Sorry for the mistake!  (As you can imagine I've gotten MANY phone calls
for that price.)

The real asking price is 37K OR BEST OFFER.  For those that missed the
first posting, here is a copy:

FOR SALE (TIME TO BUY A HOUSE :)

- - 1998 M3/4
- - Silver/Grey
- - 19K miles (mostly highway)
- - 5-speed
- - sunroof
- - cruise control
- - OBC
- - folding rear seats
- - harmon kardon 6 disc CD
- - side air bags (I believe these were new in '98)
- - scheduled maintenance
- - perfect condition!!!!!  (needs new rear tires though)
- - This is a somewhat rare car as BMW didn't make many sedans in '98.

$37,000 OR BEST OFFER

Steven Ritchie
Austin, TX
sritchie@domain.elided
srr2000@domain.elided
512.493.4628 WK
512.231.9628 HM

Thanks!

- -steven

PS I have a really cool picture of the car that I'll send out to anyone who
is interested.