Auto Service

Hi Guys,

I'm about to sevice the auto transmission on my '88 325i SE. It has
the 4 HP 22 EH transmission... the one with the electronic
economy/sport selection. I notice in the Bentley manual it says the
filter (strainer) is held in place by "Torx" bolts. What are these? Do
I need a special tool? Or are they just "allen headed" bolts
requiring an allen key? If so, what size?

Also, are there any traps I should be aware of when doing this
service?

Any help much appreciated.

Paul.
'88 325i SE