<FS> 1986 528e (repost)

Somebody out there must know of someone who needs this car --  Have a kid
going to college?  A kid learning to drive?  Need a second car?  My window of
opportunity to purchase an '88 M5 is closing quickly, and I need to sell the
528e to get the M5.

The basics are: 1986 528e automatic, only 109k miles Bronzit/beige, located
in NJ, asking $4400, relatively firm. (new lower price).

The car can be seen at
http://www.classifieds2000.com/cgi-cls/ad.exe?P1+C14+A0+R580962+Q750955809

The body is in excellent condition,  The paint is tired, but original with no
cracking or peeling.  Interior (leatherette) is in very good condition.
Sheepskins on front seats.  The car has been in my family since '92 (owned by
my mother-in-law -- the proverbial little old lady, whose son and son-in-law
are BMW CCA members), and I have most service records since then, including:
timing belt at 50k miles and at 92k miles; new tranny mounts and belts -
12/98; new M5 thrust arms, 535iS struts, sway bar links, center tie rod,
idler arm, and trailing arm links - 3/99.  JimC chip - 3/99 (yes, it helps).
If interested, I can email the whole list of repair items done since '92.

Mention the digest, and I'll throw in a slightly used Bentley manual and the
official BMW glovebox flashlight.  PLEASE call me at 908-272-6351 or email to
zacharda@domain.elided

Thanks for listening again,
- - -Drew Zacharda
BMW CCA (NJ)