Re: PS Filter for E32

Thanks for the help.  It turns out that the hangup was a "rubber" ring with a
slot all around that receives the double screen cover that goes over the
filter and its own soild metal cover plate.  This assembly (for my 735i) has
3 times the number of parts and screens that my  633CSi has.  There are two
different clips, two nuts, a ring filter, a solid cover plate, a double
screen assmbly with slotted gasket, two washers, a single screen, two long
springs, the cover and its cap nut.

Chas