FOR SALE: '85 325e (wrecked)

HELP!!  I need to sell the remains of my beloved bimmer...
She was a 1985 325e automatic, 4 door.

She has damage to the front end and a bit on the rear drivers side corner.
All glass is intact, doors, hood, trunklid are okay, interior is
immaculate.(Off-white cloth)  I think the engine components are all okay,
too, but I know the oil pan got cracked, so I can't be sure...  I would like
to unload the whole thing in a lump for $1000.  It can be trailered on a
2-whell dolly.  She is located in Erie PA.  Please help me find someone to
take it off my hands.  I don't think I have the time to part it out.  I need
it to be out of here by May 15...  I will answer any questions you have to
the best of my ability, and I can e-mail pictures if anyone is interested.
E-mail me directly at RINOSRS@domain.elided
Thank You,
Erica Blasic