<E30> Changed brake fluid

Hi people,

Tonight I changed my brake fluid and put in the ATE Super Blue Racing that
I bought from Steve D. I'm happy because braking improved a lot. Before it
was kind of hard to lock up the brakes on dry pavement; now it's easy.

The old fluid must have been in there forever. It was troubled and looked
dirty. I don't think the previous owner was obsessing with this car the way
I am.

Oh, manual bleeding is a PITA and the SO wasn't happy with it.

That's all,

Michiel (87 325es http://www.vramp.net/~jmvw/cars/BMW/ )

End of bmw-digest V9 #1061