Re: AUTOCROSS De Anza College in Cupertino

> My friend just got this autocross invitation. It's open to public.

   Well given that my local CCA chapter has NO autocross events
scheduled yet for this year, I guess I'll have to join the crowd
at De Anza with my '88 735i to get my autocrossing `fix' for the
year.   Unfortunately, if they follow SCCA rules, I'll be in the same
class as modified Chevy Cameros and Pontiac Firebirds.   Its hard to
beat their "point and squirt" technique with even a quality car like
a BMW.