Re: Bad strut bearing?

In a message dated 4/13/99 7:02:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided writes:

> The only time i hear a slight rattling noise coming from the stut is when I
>  begin to drive up my driveway at an angle. It must cause it to shift
around
>  little bit.

i had this same exact problem in my E30 325iS. i thought it may have been the
strut bearing, but turns out it was worn out control arm ball joints on both
sides. if youve already checked the control arm ball joints, then id suspect
the strut bearings.

Kyle B.     NCC