RE: FS '93 325i -PERFECT

Mike Stukalin said:

>>David, the reply was intended to warn you that your expectations were
slightly high, IMHO. Having first hand knowledge of wholesale pricing (and
trust me, KBB is very overpriced), I indicated what I perceive to be the
current value of your car. The fact that you have offers above KBB is
interesting in itself. But then again, you only need one person who values
your car that highly to make a deal.
In retrospect, I should have probably sent it privately.
I'm glad you're getting offers near what you're asking. However, for $22-23
range one can buy a '95 M3, which is, you'd have to agree,  a bit more bang
for the buck.
Mike.S
PS. BTW, where are you located? Maybe I should bring my '92 iC there? :-)>>

Mike,

Just wanted to quickly apologize... regardless of my opinion, my e-mail was a
bit harsh and rude. As for the price, I think I am getting what I am asking
for the car, because of the condition & for the right person it has
everything they need to be a complete all-season car. From what I've seen,
most of the '95 M3's are still around $25-28+ depending on the mileage. I am
actually selling mine to buy a '96-'97 M3.

I am in Rochester, New York (upstate) and I just checked the newspaper today
and there are two other BMW's (one '93 and one '94) and they are both priced
at the same level. (not that this means they'll get it, of course :) ) When
you feel like selling the '92iC let me know... I'll even help you put the ad
in :)

David Koretz