For Sale: Polished Forged M wheels and Pilots

I am selling my 7.5x17" M Polished Forged Wheels with Pilot
MXX3 225/45ZR17 tires. Wheel part BMW: 36-11-2-227-850.

Two have been on the road, roughly 7000 miles (I can check
my log book for exact figure). No dings, no scuffs. These
wheels are stronger and several pounds lighter than the stock
wheels. These were optional wheels for the 98 M3. They were
on the front on my 98 M3/4 so the tire wear is minimal.

One is brand new (the spare). Never been out of the trunk.

Sell all three for $1300 or best offer.

You can get a fourth wheel to match from Stephen Wolff at
parts@domain.elided or supplier of your choice.

gif file available on request.

george.r.carr.jr@domain.elided
303-649-7568