WTB 325is

Hi,

I'm in the market for a 325is and am looking for tips on any problems areas
with this car for the '93-'95 model years.

Are there any major differences between the model years indicated that might
make me prefer one over the other?  Right now I'm leaning toward the '94
(for no particular reason).

I've had two BWM's in the past, both 320i's.  One was a '79 and the latest
was an '82.  I loved those cars and really miss them, the Subaru wagon I've
got now just isn't working for me, so hopefully I'll find my new BMW soon.
:)

Any comments or advice is appreciated.  I'm in W. MA if anyone has any
leads.  Thanks.

Bill Kalarness

End of bmw-digest V9 #1056