More: FS: '93 325i -PERFECT

I gotta agree with Mike S. on this one.  I bought my '93 325i 4dr in north
Jersey 18 months ago w/44k for 18,200, which included all options, year-old
BBS RKs in additional to the original alloys w/Blizzaks, '96 rocker panels
and all lower body panels color-matched to car, etc. The seller was so anal,
I saw him pick a pebble out of the tire tread (I have a witness to this). He
also wouldn't allow some people to test drive it.  I'd buy another car from
this guy in a heartbeat...

Scott G.
'93 E36 325i
Arrest-me-red
BMWCCA # 152035

>Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 13:30:43 -0400
>From: Mike Stukalin <mikest@domain.elided>
>>Subject: FS: '93 325i -PERFECT
>>1993 BMW 325i 4-door
>>5-speed
>>52,000 mile>s
>>$21,000. Please e-mail me privately if interested.>
>You will be VERY hard-pressed to get $17,000 out of this car, let alone
$21K.
>Mike.S
'>92 E30 325iC, BMWCCA #159367