turbocharged 533i

The Corky Bell Turbo was installed on the '84 533i  last weekend.  I
took a picture under the hood today if anyone is interested
(bmwmpower.com, look in the gallery section)
The car is running and being driven every day, but there are still a few
things that need to be done before we'll know just how well the turbo
runs. (The turbo is working, but there's an exhaust leak and a few other
details left to fix yet.)  The turbo kit came from Midwest Motorsports
and I have to give Leo a big thank you for the great deal on it.
($300!!)
A few things needed to be bought like a K&N air filter, but the total
investment at this point is still only $400.  Thanks Leo!!!

Suzy