95 - 540i 6speed advise

I recently became a BMW owner (again) purchasing a '95 540i 6-speed and I'm
looking for advise and information on improvements others have enjoyed with
that car.

So far I've put 245/40-18 SO-2's on BBS wheels and a Dinan chip to get rid
of the speed governor.

I believe my suspension is different from the automatic versions, but I'd
like to know more about those differences -- not that I'm planning big
changes. It's seems pretty nice right now.

I am thinking of a brake upgrade -- I have an extra set of Brembo 4-piston
calipers from my Porsche 951S that I'd like to mount up front. Anyone know
where to get the adapters and if rotors would be necessary? Other ideas?

I would definately like a more aggressive exhaust system as well. Any
favorites? How about the B&B tri-flow system?

Any other suggestions would be appreciated!!

TIA

Denny

Raceone@domain.elided
PCA - Rally Sport Region
Detroit, Michigan

'88 - 951S
'95 - 540i 6-speed
'98 - ML320
'95 - VW Cabrio (daughter Christine's)
'92 - KTM 300
'92 - KTM 250 (son Kevin's) -- (Colorado trails in August)

Anyone notice a slightly Germanic theme......