Argument with so called BMW tech

MsportRcR:	 Now what do you have now?
 ReeLiZmPro:	 85 325 2.7 Super ETA upgraded to i specs with M1.3 etc.
 MsportRcR:	 How Much Horse power?
 MsportRcR:	 And Torque?
 ReeLiZmPro:	 haven't dyno'd yet.......i still have to swap out the
pistons.
 MsportRcR:	 Hmmm
 ReeLiZmPro:	 it's pretty strong as is.....but it's not at it's full
potential yet
 MsportRcR:	 What HAVE you done to it?
 ReeLiZmPro:	 nothing but build it up to i specs....
 ReeLiZmPro:	 and chipped the ecu
 MsportRcR:	 How did you accomplish that?
 ReeLiZmPro:	 i cam, dual valve springs, throttle and intake manifold,
ECU, 3.0 bar regulator, injectors
 MsportRcR:	 Hmmm
 MsportRcR:	 Why did you do the throttle Body and Intake?
 ReeLiZmPro:	 because on the Super ETA the intake is choked...i mean
literally smaller than a regular ETA engine's intake
 MsportRcR:	 That won't make a difference unless you get the "i" Head
 MsportRcR:	 I know
 MsportRcR:	 I am An Engineer for M&M Motorsports
 ReeLiZmPro:	 Super ETA's use the same cylinder head as 325i engines
 MsportRcR:	 No they don't
 ReeLiZmPro:	 that's why
 ReeLiZmPro:	 yes they do
 MsportRcR:	 Sorry to tell you
 MsportRcR:	 But the "i" Head has 18 MM ports and the ETA has 15 MM Ports
 ReeLiZmPro:	 88 year model Super ETA's came with i head......single valve
springs, e cam.  using i valves and i head
 MsportRcR:	 First of all there is no "SUPER ETA"
 MsportRcR:	 Never has been Never Will
 MsportRcR:	 Sorry To Burst your Bubble
 MsportRcR:	 I have been working 27 years on BMW's
 ReeLiZmPro:	 LoL i'm sorry ...but u'r wrong.
 MsportRcR:	 Come on
 ReeLiZmPro:	 i have the engine......i know...i've seen it with my own
eyes
 MsportRcR:	 You sound like a 17 year old that is trying to make his car
bigger and better than it is
 MsportRcR:	 YEA WELL LOOK AT YOUR BOSS CASTING IT SAY'S 2.7 AND "i" IS A
2.5
 ReeLiZmPro:	 LoL i'm not going to argue.....i know what i have
 MsportRcR:	 Yea you have a Peice of crap ETA
 MsportRcR:	 Live with it
 ReeLiZmPro:	 the casting says 2.5  2.7 like alot of the late model M20
heads
 MsportRcR:	 When did the 2.5 come out then?
 MsportRcR:	 Tell me that
 MsportRcR:	 I want a MONTH and YEAR
 ReeLiZmPro:	 u must not work on many M20 engines ....
 MsportRcR:	 LoL
 MsportRcR:	 I have pulled out 245 BHP and have been featured in the
ROUNDEL MANY MANY times
 MsportRcR:	 Don't tell me what I do and Don't work on
 ReeLiZmPro:	 i'm sure u have......but u've overlooked this one
 MsportRcR:	 Yea its just another ETA
 MsportRcR:	 I built one out of Titanium Internals and was only able to
dyno it at 233BHP
 ReeLiZmPro:	 so your saying there's nothing "unique" about the 88 325 and
88 528e's???
 MsportRcR:	 Motronic 1.1
 MsportRcR:	 Thats IT
 ReeLiZmPro:	 and??????
 ReeLiZmPro:	 that's not the only thing
 MsportRcR:	 and the only thing that adds is OBD
 MsportRcR:	 127 Hp
 MsportRcR:	 INSTEAD of 121
 ReeLiZmPro:	 M1.1 wasn't the only thing
 MsportRcR:	 Why don't YOU tell me since you think your an Expert
 ReeLiZmPro:	 domed pistons....e cam...i head, i valves, single springs
 ReeLiZmPro:	 8.5:1 compression
 MsportRcR:	 WRONG
 ReeLiZmPro:	 lower cuz of the i head combustion chamber
 MsportRcR:	 Take your enthusiast Book and Shove it
 ReeLiZmPro:	 actually i have strong BMW connections ...
 MsportRcR:	 Your going to tell an Engineer that has worked at the M
plant for 10 years and as a BMW Engineer for 5 years what that BMW consists
of?
 MsportRcR:	 Do you?
 MsportRcR:	 Bullshit
 MsportRcR:	 I think you are sweating behind your computer screen
 ReeLiZmPro:	 i don't know what to tell you sir.......but i seen it for
myself....it's under my hood
 MsportRcR:	 Tell me your strong Connections
 MsportRcR:	 Another thing you have an 85 not an 88
 MsportRcR:	 so why are you comparing
 MsportRcR:	 ?
 ReeLiZmPro:	 find yourself a genuine 88 ETA engine....pull the head and
examine the internals
 MsportRcR:	 I have
 MsportRcR:	 Many Many Times
 ReeLiZmPro:	 i did the transplant
 MsportRcR:	 Very Proud of you
 MsportRcR:	 Do you want a Badge?
 MsportRcR:	 an M badge which I bet your car wears without deserving it
 ReeLiZmPro:	 no thanks.....
 MsportRcR:	 Go Buy a REAL BMW
 MsportRcR:	 I don't know what I am arguing with someone as Juvenile as
You
 ReeLiZmPro:	 u really need to pay more attention to those 88 M20's
 ReeLiZmPro:	 oh excuse me......88 M20B27 SUPER ETA's
 MsportRcR:	 I have 4 Sitting in My garage and 2 at the shop 3 of the 4
Push out 220 BHP
 MsportRcR:	 How old are you
 ReeLiZmPro:	 2.5's???
 MsportRcR:	 No 2.7's
 MsportRcR:	 Why would I want to DOWNgrade my Tourqe?
 ReeLiZmPro:	 so you built up 2.5's with custom cranks right?
 MsportRcR:	 We have been recognized By Dinan
 MsportRcR:	 Hartge,Racing dynamics and Even Little Shops like BMP Buys
from Us
 ReeLiZmPro:	 that's nice......I heard Dinan loses races to ESE so what?
 MsportRcR:	 Thats Because they try to USE our designs
 MsportRcR:	 Dinan Motors are Bad anyways
 ReeLiZmPro:	 so u say that the Super ETA doesn't exist?
 MsportRcR:	 I could care less what you call your ETA but its far from
SUPER
 MsportRcR:	 its still an ECONOMY engine
 ReeLiZmPro:	 not anymore....
 MsportRcR:	 How old are you
 ReeLiZmPro:	 but you still say that there is no Super ETA engine right?
 MsportRcR:	 How old are you
 ReeLiZmPro:	 22 ....would u answer my question?
 MsportRcR:	 22 in HOW many years?
 MsportRcR:	 4?
 MsportRcR:	 You live in the Bay Area right?
 ReeLiZmPro:	 why won't u answer the question?? not sure about it anymore?
 MsportRcR:	 NO
 MsportRcR:	 THEY DON'T
 ReeLiZmPro:	 Super ETA isn't in books
 MsportRcR:	 NOT NOW NOT NEVER
 MsportRcR:	 I bet you buy stuff from 002 salvage don't you
 ReeLiZmPro:	 i just find this interesting.......because they do in fact
exist
 MsportRcR:	 Do they?
 MsportRcR:	 Show me facts
 MsportRcR:	 not opinions
 ReeLiZmPro:	 yes they do....ask Pete McHenry or any other real BMW engine
builders
 MsportRcR:	 I think you need to trade that little Yellow enthusiast book
in for some EXPERIANCE
 MsportRcR:	 Give me a phone Number
 MsportRcR:	 I will ASK Him
 ReeLiZmPro:	 You should know his number.....being in the same field and
all
 ReeLiZmPro:	 Precision Performance Services
 MsportRcR:	 No, I don't socialize with Competition IF thats what he is
 MsportRcR:	 Well You won
 MsportRcR:	 This German Engineer has had it
 ReeLiZmPro:	 LoL.......i didn't intend to argue with you......but u were
wrong.
 MsportRcR:	 LoL
 MsportRcR:	 I'm not wrong
 MsportRcR:	 I just think its childish to argue any further
 ReeLiZmPro:	 okay let's end this.....what's the name of your business?
 ReeLiZmPro:	 i'm not going to slander your business.......
 ReeLiZmPro:	 just curious
 MsportRcR:	 I work at  TC.Kline and Part Owner of M&M Motorsports
 ReeLiZmPro:	 Okay....goodnight sir.
 MsportRcR:	 Currently at TC you can call me whenever you want to , if
you want to argue this further
 MsportRcR:	 1800 433 7745 x 433
 ReeLiZmPro:	 okay thanks

- --part2_c567407c.243c7490_boundary--