<wheel> Repair experience..

	Hi Digestors, I wanted to relay my experience with Wheel fixing.
Just recently, a digestor recommend me to a place called "wheel America".
They have a few shops across the US and since they are around my
neighborhood, I decided to try them out.
	On the good side, the service is great.  It only took one day to
have the wheels refinished/fixed.  I dropped it off around 10am or so at
their office, the next day, it's done.  The price is also fairly good.
It's only around $99 per wheel, no matter how much the damage is.
Remounting and balancing is another $16 dollars.
	Now on the bad side, the price.  The price is a fixed price for
$99 dollars.  That's with damage or without.  I was hoping to refinish my
other wheels to have them all polished instead of silver painted.
However, she was going to charge me $99 for all the other wheels as well.
I'm wasn't about to spend $400 dollars.  The quality of the repair is
good, however when you get to the back side of the rims, there are some
little particles that they did not clean off.  Since they are on the back
of the rim, I didn't care much.  Other than that, I would suggest anyone
to give them a try.  The finish is good and fairly factory looking.  Just
that my other wheels are a bit faded, so it looks a little off, but okay
by my standards.
				James
Ps.  Thanks goes to Eric for recommending me the shop, as well as other
digestors who gave me ideas on other places to go.
The website for wheel America is www.fixrim.com