Lets cap the lug bolts

  To see what it looked like, I ordered a three hole gauge panel from Saab
that fits in the DIN radio opening.  While there I picked up their accessory
catalog.  In it, were some BBS wheel bolt caps.  They are made of highly
polished ABS plastic.  They securely fit over standard wheel bolts giving
them a finished appearance (their words).  Nice detail (my words).  They are
available from Saab, part # 02 51 264 $11.95 retail, which gets you a set of
20 and a removal tool.  To get a rough idea of what they look like, connect
to: http://www.eskimo.com/~dalus/bmw/all/wheels/all_wheel_lug_bolt_caps.html

 Ron@domain.elided  FLY BMW  Marlborough, CT
   http://www.unofficialbmw.com/ronstygar.html