Re: OBDII Article in Road & Track

The instructions that I gave to find this article don't seem to be
working well.  There are two ways to find it:

1) Go to http://www.roadandtrack.com
2) In the Search box on the home page, type 'onboard diagnostics' (not
'onboard diagnostic systems', as I previously stated)
3) The URL for the title of the article, Onboard Diagnostic Systems,
should be located.

Alternatively, you could:

1) Go to http://www.roadandtrack.com
2) Select the 'Technical' block
3) Select 'Onboard Diagnostic...' from the list of articles.

For those interested, the reason that I didn't post the URL is this:

http://www.roadandtrack.com/RoadAndTrack/FrameSet/0,1169,_sl_RoadAndTrack_sl_Article_sl_0_cm_1182_cm_864_1_8_cm_00,00.html

Unless you do a cut and paste job with the URL, simply clicking on it
will give you an incomplete URL (due to the length of the URL).

Sorry about the confusion.  Have fun!

- -rb