Thank god I didn't give up my BMW!

Hi everyone. A few days ago I was thinking about selling my car... but after
looking at a few dealerships at various SUV's for the winter driving I will
have to do next year I'm happy to say I've decided to keep my BMW. I test
drove a few of those behemoths and can say I will never see myself in any of
these trucks. I'm so glad I caught my mistake before I came home with one!
After driving some of the other stuff out there in the $20-25k range my
appreciation for BMW has increased by 200%! I would much rather have my '92
325I w/126k on it than most of the stuff I looked at. I'm now thinking of
celebrating in another year or two when I get to 150k by looking into a
323i.  I'm going to get a set of quality snow tires next fall and brave it
out. I'm already ordering a new set of Yokohama AVS S4-V's for my summer
rims. My next plan is an E36 '95 M3 exhaust. Anyone know where I can find a
low mileage new one? My present one (I presume original) is getting quite
noisy. I just had to let everyone know I've finally seen the light. ;-)

John

1990 750iL
1992 325iA - not giving this baby up for a couple more years :)