Help: E30 +1/+2 wheels and tires

	Please help,

Part 1:
	I am shopping for a set of autocross/track tires for my E30 325i.
Your insight into +1/+2 considerations and tire choices in those sizes would
be most appreciated.
	My understanding is that 15" options is the most popular with either
6.5x15 or 7x15 wheels and either 205x55 or 225x50 tires on them. I have only
heard cursory mentioning of 16" wheels. I assume 6.5x16 and 7x16 sizes would
fit (205/50 or 225/45). What offsets would clear the stock E30 wheel well in
any/all of the above wheel sizes?
	Any reason to stay away from 16" wheels (the car is not lowered)?
	Can anyone also recommend a specific wheel? These wheels would see
purely autocross duty, so (low) weight and (low) price are the main
criteria.

Part 1:
	Which autocross tire would you pick from the following list of
available options (225/50/15):
	- BFG G-Force   ($155)
	- Kumho V700    ($115)
	- Yoko A032R    ($137)
	- Hoosier R3So4 ($155)

	I can find R compound tires only in 225/50/15 size on the TireRack
site. Have I just answered all of my own questions, (other then the offset
for 15" wheels)?

Part 2:
	I was also looking for good long lasting rain tires for my wife (E30
with stock 14" wheels). Pirelli P6000 are currently on top of my short list
of tires that come in 195/65 or 205/60 sizes. Does anyone know how long do
they last? Any other recommendations for my non-autocrossing better half?

TIA x2,
alex