Flame for BMP (wob)

Digesters!

BMP is #@%* (fill that in for yourself)!!!!!!!

My brake pad ordering adventure in three easy SCREWUPS--

Background--I ordered new pads for my '88 M5 and asked to have them
FedEx my order to my WORK adress so as I could get new rotors, pads. and
sensors installed for some weekend fun.  I explicitly told them MY FedEx
number because I'm tired of people making money off me by jacking up
freight.

SCREWUP#1:  I asked for semi-metallic pads--got asbestos.  Do they sound
alike?  Is that the confusion here?

SCREWUP#2:  I asked them to ship to my WORK address and gave them MY
FedEx number to ship on.  Guess what--they shipped to my home address
(Imagine that.  I was at work waiting for a package...Hmmm) and what do
I find at the bottom of my invoice--FREIGHT
CHARGES---ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!  Maybe they thought I liked to
just read numbers over the phone for giggles and grins?  Not only that,
they mark it signature only and so I have to drive 45 minutes to the
&%$# FedEx office to get the package THEY mis-shipped.  Foo.

SCREWUP#3:  The stinking sensors they send have a pigtail that is about
three inches too short rendering them useless.  Foo again.

My advice (keep in mind I am still pissed after a whole weekend and not
being to get a hold of them today due to having to work in the field all
day)--

          SHOP ELSEWHERE!!!!!

I just needed to do that--I hope I didn't offend anyone except maybe a
BMP worker.

I think I will go call Visa and dispute this charge now.

Thanks for your ears (eyes?)--
Andrew Joseph
fehrsco@domain.elided

Direct feedback to me directly--I' wasted enough bandwidth already.