Free Suspension Pieces for 92 325i

I have installed the suspension bits from an M3 into my 92 (production
10/91) 325i.  I now have these leftover pieces cluttering up my garage.  In
an effort to clean up my garage, I'll give them to anyone who will come to
my house (in San Jose, CA) and pick up the whole set.  The car had 25k miles
when the pieces were swapped.  Here's what I've got:

2 front struts (including spring, strut bearing, etc - these are assembled
and will bolt right on)
2 rear shocks
2 rear springs
1 front anti roll bar
1 rear anti roll bar
A few odd bushings, etc.

This would be good for anyone with a worn-out stock suspension that doesn't
want to pay $$ for new stuff.  It all worked fine when I took it off.

If interested, please email me at gregs@domain.elided

Thanks
Greg