Re: Tires?

"Joseph C. Volpe" <jcfox@domain.elided> wrote on Wed, 24 Mar 1999 at
15:24:21 -0500:

Wheels
that I bought. I am between 2 tires and can't decide which tire to go with.
The car is used everyday and is driven in Philadelphia (bad streets, pot
holes)
The two tires are Dunlop SP 9000's and Michelin XXGT Z4's.  size 235/45 ZR17
Any input would be great!<<<<

I have no personal experience with these, but see the April '99 issue of
Automobile magazine for a high performance tire test (albeit using Mustang
Cobra) which in includes the SP 9000.  These were highly rated, especially
in the wet, but was also were no slouches in the dry.

Greg Williams
gaw@domain.elided
Lake Oswego, OR
'94 325i