BMW Ultimate Drive in San Francisco

Did anybody got a chance to attend the Ultimate Drive? The first time I
called, I was told that it was full. Tried calling the second time, I
spoke to this nice lady and told me that she will place me on the
waiting list. To my suprise, they called me the next week to inform me
that a space was available. Weekend schedule was impossible but weekdays
was much better. I attended Monday, there was alot of participant. There
were about 5 tracks set up. The best part of this event was you get to
drive their cars. They only used the (E46) 323i(2) and 328i(2).

Marlon