E30 Which wheels/tires?

Hi all,

I've been fitting wheels at The Tire/Wheel Rack and have a few options
here.  Basically, I'm curious to know which wheels one would recommend
for my 86' 325es for overall performance including acceleration and
handling. The choices for wheels are the Borbet Type C and H, BBS RX,
Moda M1, and Zagato GTZ 9/9 and RZ12.  I can get 15 - 17" in most of
these.  I'm not on a millionares budget, so the best overall value with
performance and price in mind would be preferred.  Also, what tires
would go best with the wheels? I'm lookin for good street performance in
the tires and all season capability.

Thanks,

- -Brent Beermann