Thanks and see ya around <wob>

I just wanted to say thanks to Richard W  and everyone out there in the
Digest community for all the help over th last couple of years.  I've
been subscribed to both this list and the UUC Digest since the UUC group
started their list.  Most of my learning lately has come from the UUC
list.  Many of the messages are cross-posted to both lists.  In order to
minimize my Digest-reading time, I've decided to go with just the UUC
list.  So I will be uns*bscribing from this list when I'm done writing
this message.

If you have any E30 or other questions that you feel I might be able to
help you with, please feel free to contact me privately, or post to the
UUC Digest.  It has been my pleasure to help a few of you with problems
and questions, and I'll be happy to continue doing that, just not here.

Thanks again, especially to Richard for running this list for the rest
of us.

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter
BMW CCA #44977