Vandalism!!!!!!!!

Hello, All Bimmers.

Today is really really bad day for me because someone hurt my baby, E36
97.

He or She cut the hood of my baby so that it made two dings on the hood.
Even, the paint was peel out on that area.
Those two spots are just located near by BMW round amblum.
I think I have to fix those ones.

All Bimmers,    I NEED YOUR ADVICES.

1.  Is there anybody who experienced such kind of matter?   How can I fix
it?

2.  If you have some experiences, how much did you pay for the repair?
Does it need to repair whole hood or only damaged area?

3. Rignt now, I have $250 deductible with TIG.   If I try to use my
insurance coverage,  is it good idea for using insurance?

I know it is depeding on the repair cose. However, I am just afraid of
going up my insurance cost.

4. Is there any good body shop at Indianapolis area?

Please, email me privately (wonchung@domain.elided).

Thanks in advance.

Elysium