Re: <E30> Water leak in pass floor board (fresh air vent)

Milliet, Ron P. writes:

> I have experienced just about every water leak an E30 can have. Now
> I have the =93fresh air vent leak=94 whereby water that enters the ri=
ght
> side fresh air intake promptly ends up in the passenger front
> floorboard. I believe this to be a common problem.

It's probably a different problem, as you seem to have diagnosed it,
but my E34 had the same SYMPTOM, and it turned out to be the AC
condensation leaking in.  The car was still under dealer warrantee, so
he fixed it for me; I think a tube of some sort needed to be replaced.
Presumably one which drained to the outside of the car.

- --
Just Moe
'95 540i 6 speed
BMWCCA Peachtree Chapter