WTB: 5 speed Transmission

I am looking for a 5 speed OD transmission to install on my 81 Alpina B9
(735i). I understand all E23, E24, and E28 installed units are compatable as
long as they have the proper holes for the pulse and engine speed sensors on
the bell housing. Quite possibly 3 series use the same transmission.

I am replacing the close ratio non-OD 5 speed for quieter cruising and better
fuel mileage. If I find one, I will be selling the presently installed
transmission (which was just rebuilt for $850 2000 miles ago). It is a great
transmission for performance, and with the top gear a 1:1 ratio will redline
the engine 6200 rpm at about 145 mph.

Bob

B9 Alpina (E23)
633i