Need help for alternator noise with my stereo

Hi bmw digests,
           I am really appreciate if somebody can help me to solve this
problem. After I took off the original E36 92' 325i stereo and then
installed the SONY XR-C6100 stereo, I have been listening the alternator
noise with my sound system for a while already. Today. I tried to
reconnect the wires, still the noise came to me. I even called to Sony
and they told me I need to ground the stereo to chassis, but still
doesn't work. I called to a professional stereo installer, he advised me
try to run a negative wire to stereo from battery, still doesn't work. I
also try to do with positive from the battery, the answer is the same. I
have also tried the stereo filter, the same noise again. I'm hopeless
now. Can someone help me?! ( I really don't want to put back the
original one)

Thanks very much.

Paul Wu
kc_wu@domain.elided
92' 325i with 95' ///M3 Motor and body kit

End of bmw-digest V9 #1029