AutoX @ Hollywood Park "Bimmer Bash" 3/21 - Schedule

Hi everyone,

Just want to let you know that this is going to be the schedule for the
AutoX at Hollywood Park for this Sunday (3/21).  If you need more
directions to Hollywood
Park, please let me know.  It is located at 1050 S. Prairy Ave. in the
city of Inglewood.  From the 405 N. Take the 105 E. to Prairy and turn
Left.  From the 405
S. Take the 105 E and exit Prairy also...  Everyone else, just get to
the 405 :-)  We have the lot from 6 am to 6pm so we need to be out of
there by 6pm.  If anyone
can come out to help us setup the track (At 6am) it would be greatly
appreciated! (Please Email me and let me know).  Registration will be at
the track on a first
come, first serve basis so don't get there late.

                                                   Bimmer Bash
                                                       Schedule

6am - 7am      Course Setup - We need all the help we can get so if you
can come at 6am please let me know.

7am -             Registration and Tech will be open (First come, First
serve)

8am -             Registration and Tech will be closed! (No entries
accepted after this)

8-8:30am       Driver Meeting (Mandatory)

9am to 2pm   Practice Sessions

2pm to 5pm   Timed Sessions

5pm               Course Clean up (Everyone must help)

Awards and Post Event Meeting

Thanks!

Tino Saloomen
tino.saloomen@domain.elided