WTB E30/E28 for cheap

Hello all,
	My 528e was recently rear-ended on top of the mechanical problems I was
experiencing, and I now need a new ride.  My 5er didn't have collision
insurance, and NY no-fault laws actually *require* me to make a claim even
if I'm not actually at fault.  No way.  The other guy was one of my fraternity
brothers in his jacked-up Bronco, so I can't really press him for more than a
couple hundred bucks.
	Anyway, I need to buy a cheap E28 or E30 to get me around until this
summer when I can take out a loan for a newer SUV.  Does anyone have a
325e for sale in western NY/PA for $2000 or less?
All I want is a 5-speed car that runs reasonably well for my highway commuting.
Thanks!  Mileage/cosmetics are unimportant, but less rust is always better.
	Joe Kramlinger
	Rochester, NY
	'85 528e - what's left, anyway...