E30 -- questions

I'm trying to install a stock radio in my '84 325e.   How do I fasten
the metal mounting "sleeve" to the plastic bezel?    There are some
square holes that look like some clips go into.    There are several
sets of these holes with car model names next to them, as if to
tell you which ones to use for which cars.   Does anyone have any
of these clips?

Also, where is the light bulb(s) that light up the heater control sliders,
and the right side of the heater control?

Thanks,
Jay

'89 325i w/ Jim C Chip, heated aspherical Euro mirrors
89 325i w/ 15x7 Borbets & Jim C. Chip :-)
'84 325e 5spd (forsale soon)
'74 2002 Forsale (need money, will be missed)
'72 2002 Forsale (         ""               )
'67 Pontiac Firebird 400 Conv (4spd)
'87 F-150 (Parts hauler and tow vehicle)
Jay Snyder                                   ________
jsnyder@domain.elided                      /________\
http://www.microserve.net/~jsnyder         (oo==OO==oo)
(717)652-3567                               @        @