I want my M60 replaced now!!!

Are you saying that my car will need a new short block sooner or later? This
may be a good thing if BMW replaces it for free. I have a 1995 740i with 55K
on the clock. I live in Northern California, the car (I bought used) came
from Southern California. I use "good gas" but if all gas has sulphur then I
should have the problem with my M60 engine. This is very troublesome for me
as I try to take good care of my car. But now I just want to get this M60
out as soon as possible. My dealer just gives me the brush-off on this
matter. I'm thinking that with my luck my engine will give out at 101K.
Anymore info?

Thanks
keithssj@domain.elided