For Sale

Hello Digesters,
I've decided to sell my '95 325is and get a M Coupe.  I drove one this week
and cannot resist.  I've got to have one. The 325 is awesome, boston green
with tan leather interior,  power windows, seats, mirrors, cruise and
sunroof. AM/FM cassette with factory 6 disc changer.  Clear front signals,
clear side markers, clear & red rear tail lights, short shifter with M Coupe
knob, H&R sport springs, front strut brace, new 16" BMW double spoke rims
(1500 miles old), Yokohama AVS4 225/50/ZR16 tires with 1500 miles on them,
ERT supercharger (290hp) also 1500 miles old, gauge panel in location of
sunglass tray (boost, air/fuel and oil pressure. New chrome tips on the
factory exhaust, painted lowers and in absolutely flawless condition.  It
has 30,300 miles and is a fourth car in our household and is under factory
warranty until May 1999 with an extended BMW 100,000 mile warranty.  The car
is in Carmel Indiana just north of Indianapolis and can be seen at your
convenience. I have invested $34,750.00 between the car and all of the
improvements since I purchased it as a BMW re-certified used car in
September of '98. Asking $30500.00

The car can be seen here:
http://www.wirelesscommunications.com/images/bmw2.jpg

Rob Sirico