From: Moe Drippins <ug@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: 740iL

Brad Houser writes:

> So where would one find gas without sulphur? I thought the problem
> was all the US gasolines had sulphur, and the unleaded gas available
> to the BMW designers didn't (initially). I have never seen any signs
> that said "sulphur free".

California has had VERY LOW sulphur gas for some time now (more severe
emissions laws there).  =

Several states (or is this federal now?) are considering going to the
same or similar laws for a litany of environmental reasons.

But to answer your question; you can't. I think all US gasoline does
indeed have SOME sulphur.

- - --
Just Moe
'95 540i 6 speed