Re: bmw-digest V9 #1014

Ahhhh ... If you lived outside the US it could have been a genuine M325i.
They did Exist. They had M-Technic suspension, the M3 Body Kit (without the
flared "fenders"), but the standard engine... But I'll let you off since you
live in the US (who never got them). They even had a WBS Vin. Just like the
M535i and M635CSi. They are often referd to as a 325i Motorsport.