E28 1986 528e

<HTML>
&nbsp;
<BR>having starter put on at auto shop and they called me and told me it
would take them 3 hrs to do this ,&nbsp; this sounds ridiculous.&nbsp;
looks pretty easy to me take off air flow meter assembly and you have reasonable
access to starter.
<P>let me know if this is a scam,&nbsp; i am in a colorado ski area and
the mechanics charge $70 hr going rate,&nbsp;&nbsp; i am used to $50\hr
, usually only an hr to replace starter.
<P>please email me with suggestions
<P>&nbsp;<A HREF="sbuhk@domain.elided">steve buhk</A></HTML>