WTB: Aux fan motor for E30 325iC

My auxiliary fan is causing major electrical gremlins in my 87 325iC.
I'm guessing it is drawing too much current, since it is blowing fuses
like crazy and has eaten the resistor twice. The fan runs, but I
really doubt that it is running correctly.

As such, I'm in the market for a new (used, but working) auxiliary fan
motor. I don't need the shroud or the fan blades themselves, just the
fan. Summer is coming, and I'd sure like to be able to use my A/C!

Please email me directly.

Matt