Re: bmw-digest V9 #1012

Dear  Mark Leuba

> Subject: Will External Antenna Help?
>
> I called Crutchfield ...... external antenna would make a lot of
difference and I should start there if I am =
> otherwise happy with the audio system (which I am).  They have a black =
> power antenna which he thought would integrate with the Alpine on/off =
> controls.   Can I hear some advice and words of experience from you =
> Digester's?

When I was in Europe last Christmas, my friend installed an external
antenna that is concealed in the rear bumper.  Best of all (for me that is)
is that this antenna supports frequencies for Radio, Cel Phones, and GPS.
I really love it as I don't like antennas sticking out of the car.  Quite
expensive but it is 3 antennas in one!

You might want to look into this antenna.

Kwok Shiung
Singapore