FS 1995 540i Dinan Extras! $28,900

Must sell quickly. Offers considered.

For Sale:
1995 540ia $28,900
Black on Black
50k miles (Mostly Highway)
ASC, Heated Memory seats, etc...

17" BBS Bugatti wheels - very unique
Dinan Stage 3 Suspension, with new Koni adjustables in front - Dec '98.
	Stage 3 is Springs, Shocks, Swaybars & Camber Plates
Dinan Rear end gears and LSD
Dinan High-stall Torque Converter
Dinan Induction Kit & K&N filter
Dinan Engine Chip
Dinan Trans Chip (Both chips updated - fall '98)

Stereo Upgrade:
	Head Unit and CD changer are stock
	MB Quart Competition Speakers
	Rockford Fosgate AudioPhile 10"sub
	2 Rockford Fosgate Amps (1 for Sub, 1 for rest speakers)
Very Clean installation, minimal trunk space used - approx 6" behind
rear seat.
Subwoofer mounts behind rear seat fold-down armrest in ski sack area.

Newer Yokohamas (Est. mileage 4000)
Mobil 1 oil used.
All new Brakes - Rotors and Pads - Dec '98

Need to sell because I am moving and buying a house.

I am located in Portland, OR.
I will deduct up to $500 of your cost to fly in if you purchase this
car.
Email to m@domain.elided for any other info or call me at 503.709.3399 9am-9pm
PST.
Pictures can be emailed and I can take a picture of any area you wish to
see.