Re: Dinan Badge

I said to myself "jerk" about the guy who was making fun of the people who
wanted the Dinan badge.  I wanted it.  I wanted to put it on because I have a
Dinan Chip.  I figured hey, I have Dinan products so why not put the badge on?
My friend at Long Beach BMW Parts today told me why they don't sell them and
people don't put them on their cars often.  You have to earn points to get
them.  A chip is worth 1 point, suspension is worth 5, etc.  Then they send
you one if you buy 10 points of Dinan products.  I understand now and just
wanted to share it with the people who may thought this guy was acting like a
jerk like I did but now I understand!  =)
No harm done...
Jeff Patch
86 325es - Dinan Chip, K&N
http://jamspot.simplenet.com