<E34> 540 "sport package"?

How can I tell if my E34 ('95 540) has a "sport package" installed?
(Does such a thing exist, and if so, what all does it entail?)

It has power seats on both driver and passenger side with power
headrest.  I only mention this as a friend who is decidedly NOT a
Bimmer expert told me that this indicated it was indeed the sport
model.  What else this means he had no answer for.

The model on the trunk lid simply says "540i".  (It does look damned
stylish though.  ;-)

Incidentally, I'm NOT a mechanic, nor do I play one on usenet, but
with thanks to all who replied to an earlier post, I've successfully
changed my own brake-light.  I know this is not even worth mentioning
to 99% of you, but dammit, this is my first BMW and I'm proud.

- --
'95 540i 6 speed
BMWCCA Peachtree Chapter