<E36> 325i Sunroof rattle problem

The car is a 1993 E36 325iA with the M50TU engine.  Production date 10/92.

Does anyone know how to remove the headliner panel from the sunroof?
Something is rattling in my sunroof and it seems like it is coming from
the rear right side of the sunroof.  I can't figure out how to disassemble
the roof to take a peek inside.  I suspect it is a bolt that worked it's
way loose (happened once on a 1985 E23 735i but it was an easy fix since
the bolt ended up in one of the gutters).  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks.