RE: E34's FOREVER!

OK, Joe- Now that we are getting personal, here are more details: my wife
and I are both 54 and the new 528iT is a five speed (rare car- dealer was
"awarded" the car for good performance).  I will also admit that my wife
will not let me drive it unless we are going somewhere together, and my
sharked 325i is still more fun than the 5er to barge around in as a daily
driver.  But for the trips to the city, or to the country, that E39 is a
dream...

Best, Jay
'93 325i (JC)
'99 528iT