Re: BIG SUV -- be afraid

At 07:57 PM 3/1/99 -0500, Jay Snyder wrote:

(snip)
>Imagine a
>soccer mom driving this monster while talking on the cell phone, and
>you are in your bimmer.   Scared yet?   I sure am.
(snip)

Yeah. Imagine what happens when this 7000 pound monster hits your 3000
pound car. It has that "blocker beam" to prevent your car from sliding
under. Other then that, it'll be like slamming into a concrete wall.

I like how they say it "sets a bold new standard for safety and they
environment." It's true.

Michiel (87 325es)